" God gave me a kick in the butt, and I'm sooo glad I felt it!" -me.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Better Each Day!


So, I really wore myself out mother's day. Had to recoop yesterday... Slept most of the day then Holley and Kerry Sharber, and their little one, (Miss Kinsley) brought us dinner and visited. It was a great evening!
I have an appointment on the 24th this month to see Dr. Mufti the Nuerologist and have full faith that she will say she doesn't need to see me again for a while. My headaches are decreasing daily, but are really bad in the mornings. However I am only taking advil for the pain so I'm thankful!!!! My back is getting more tolerable from where they did the lumbar puncture(between two discs that were bulging before..lol), but I will still have to sell my car. :(
I drove it yesterday and it hurts my right side sooooo bad getting in and out of it b/c it is so low. It's a 2005 toyota corolla we are asking $8500. If interested email me, I will give ya more info.
Oh how can I forget??? I found out two of my favorite people are expecting a little boy!!! sooo excited for Ivory and Nick! And sooooooo excited to meet Mr. Jonah when he arrives! Online shopping here I come! LOL
Hope you are having a wonderful day!
God Bless~Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Darby Dog

My Darby Dog

Search This Blog